09.09.2016 Center for social and economic research – CASE Ukraine is looking for an intern to deal with fiscal policy analysis.
- Research to deal with public finance;
- Analyzing of the State and local budgets;
- Writing articles, columns, Facebook posts on topical subjects;
- Site Administration “Price of the State”;
- Prepare and conduct lectures, workshops and other events;
- Coordination of interns and volunteers;
- Prepare proposals.
- High knowledge of public finances (confirmed by appropriate education, experience);
- Writing skills;
- Skills of IT-services (including information retrieval on the Internet, charting, basic image editing, create a simple infographic);
- Creativity, initiative, inspiration;
- Fluent English and Ukrainian;
- Personal interest in improving transparency, accountability and efficiency of public finance in Ukraine.
CV and motivation letter, please, send at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2016.